- Ear of corn — Ainsworth
- An aisle — H. Swinburne
- An isle — Geoffrey Chaucer
- Ear of corn.
- An aisle.
- An isle.
- the previous and more correct spelling of isle.
- The former and more proper spelling of aisle.
- A form of ail.
- A dialectal as a type of oil.
- A hedgehog.
- a tiny flat pest found in the livers of sheep.
- identical to ileum.
- A former spelling of I'll, a colloquial contraction of I will.
- See -il.
- I’ll; contraction for i am going to or I shall
Sentence for "ile"
- Cleaning the Text-ile is probably difficult…
Synonym for "ile"
Phrases for "ile"
Same Context for "ile"