- Alternative as a type of ylang-ylang.
- An oil distilled from flowers of ilang-ilang tree, found in perfumery.
- An evergreen Asian tree (Cananga odorata) with aromatic greenish-yellow blossoms yielding a volatile oil; extensively cultivated into the tropics as an ornamental.
- identify ylang-ylang.
- oil distilled from plants associated with ilang-ilang tree; found in perfumery
- evergreen Asian tree with aromatic greenish-yellow plants yielding a volatile oil; extensively cultivated into the tropics as an ornamental
- Definition for "ilang-ilang"
- Sentence for "ilang-ilang"
- Synonym for "ilang-ilang"
- Hypernym for "ilang-ilang"