- Islam The sacred gown of Muslim pilgrims, composed of two lengths of white cotton, one covered round the loins, another thrown across left shoulder.
- Islam The state of ritual purity of Muslims in wearing this dress for pilgrimage and for other acts of worship, especially the daily worship.
- hawaii of ritual purity and commitment of a Muslim hajj pilgrim to Mecca
- the clothes used on such a pilgrimage; one length of cotton cloth all over loins and another tossed on the remaining neck
- The distinct dress worn by pilgrims to Mecca.
- The gown assumed by Mohammedan pilgrims.
- The state where a pilgrim is held become from time he assumes this unique garb until he lays it aside.
Definition for "ihram"
- Islam The sacred gown of Muslim pilgrims, composed…
Sentence for "ihram"