- extremely serious psychological retardation.
- An idiom; an application, mode of appearance, or signification, unusual to a language.
- decreased understanding or psychological capacity; idiocy; foolishness.
- An idiom; a peculiarity of phrase; a present deviation or deviation from the rigid syntactical rules or usages of a language.
- your own peculiarity of phrase.
- Idiocy; their state to be an idiot.
Sentence for "idiotism"
Synonym for "idiotism"
Same Context for "idiotism"
Urban Dictionary for "idiotism"