- A structural or behavioral characteristic distinct to an individual or team.
- A physiological or temperamental peculiarity.
- a silly individual reaction to food or a drug.
- A behavior or way of thinking that is characteristic of a person.
- A language or behaviour which certain to a person or group.
- A peculiar individual reaction to a generally innocuous material or element.
- A peculiarity that acts to differentiate or identify.
- A peculiarity of physical or emotional constitution or temperament; a characteristic owned by, and distinguishing, a person; characteristic susceptibility; idiocrasy; eccentricity.
- A peculiarity of emotional or actual constitution or temperament; characteristic susceptibility or antipathy built-in in a person; special emotional personality or tendency.
- a behavioral characteristic which unique and distinct to an individual
- Definition for "idiosyncrasy"
- A structural or behavioral characteristic distinct to an…
- View More
- Sentence for "idiosyncrasy"
- Synonym for "idiosyncrasy"
- Phrases for "idiosyncrasy"
- Hypernym for "idiosyncrasy"
- Same Context for "idiosyncrasy"
- Urban Dictionary for "idiosyncrasy"
- The occurances of two different people…
- View More