- an illness of unidentified origin or cause.
- A primary illness arising in an instant without any apparent outside cause.
- some thing idiopathic; a disease having no understood cause.
- A peculiar, or specific, characteristic or affection.
- A morbid state or problem perhaps not preceded or occasioned by any infection; a primary condition.
- In pathology, an idiopathic character of infection; a morbid state or condition perhaps not preceded and occasioned by any other illness.
- a person or individual state of feeling; a mental problem particular to 1's self.
- any infection as a result of interior dysfunctions of unknown cause
Sentence for "idiopathy"
Hypernym for "idiopathy"
Etymologically Related for "idiopathy"
Medical Dictionary for "idiopathy"