- concerning or concerned with discrete or unique realities or events: History is an idiographic discipline, learning activities that simply cannot be duplicated.
- of or pertaining to people.
- Of or related to idiography or even an idiograph.
- Of or pertaining to an idiograph.
- concerning or involving the research of an individual
- regarding or consisting of an idiograph or idiographs.
- focused on the person; descriptive and interpretative of solitary and unique realities and operations: against nomothetic.
Sentence for "idiographic"
- Qualitative research may be idiographic or…
Equivalent for "idiographic"