- The representation of a few ideas by visual signs.
- using ideograms to convey some ideas.
- employing ideograms.
- The representation of ideas individually of noises, or in an ideographic fashion, as often is completed in shorthand writing, etc.
- The direct representation of tips by graphic signs. See ideographic.
- the use of ideograms in writing
- Definition for "ideography"
- The representation of a few ideas by visual…
- View More
- Sentence for "ideography"
- Hypernym for "ideography"
- Etymologically Related for "ideography"