- somebody who identifies; someone who establishes the identification of.
- a thing that identifies or uniquely points to some thing or some other person.
- A guidebook that helps determine the precise course of an object (such as for instance a mushroom, natural herb, seafood, bird, drug, or mineral), or its specific identity (like compared to a star).
- A formal name utilized in resource rule to mention to a variable, function, process, bundle, etc. or perhaps in an operating system to mention to a procedure, user, group, etc.
- A primary key.
- a person who acknowledges and proves the identification of others, particularly of criminals.
- a symbol that establishes the identification of this one bearing it
- Definition for "identifier"
- somebody who identifies; someone who establishes the identification…
- View More
- Sentence for "identifier"
- Phrases for "identifier"
- Hypernym for "identifier"
- Cross Reference for "identifier"
- Same Context for "identifier"
- Technology Dictionary for "identifier"