- (computing) explaining an action which, whenever carried out several times, doesn't have additional impact on its subject following the first time it is performed.
- stated of an element of an algebraic construction (such as for example a bunch or semigroup) with a binary procedure: that whenever the element operates on it self, the effect is equal to itself.
- stated of a binary procedure: that all of the distinct elements it can run on tend to be idempotent (into the feeling offered just above).
- unchanged in price after multiplication on it's own
- An idempotent ring or any other framework
- In numerous algebra, a quantity which multiplied into it self offers it self. Ordinary unity is idempotent.
- Definition for "idempotent"
- (computing) explaining an action which, whenever carried out…
- View More
- Sentence for "idempotent"
- Equivalent for "idempotent"
- Etymologically Related for "idempotent"
- Same Context for "idempotent"