- A gas that, when held at a consistent temperature, would follow the gas laws precisely. No understood gasoline is a great gasoline.
- a hypothetical gas, whose particles exhibit no interaction, and undergo elastic collision together along with the walls regarding the container
- a hypothetical fuel with particles of negligible dimensions that exert no intermolecular forces
- Definition for "ideal gas"
- A gas that, when held at a consistent…
- View More
- Hypernym for "ideal gas"
- Form for "ideal gas"