Definition for "ideal"
- A conception of some thing in its absolute…
Sentence for "ideal"
- Jehovah's dealing with his people, the…
Quotes for "ideal"
- "Philosophy is a kind of journey,…"
Synonym for "ideal"
Phrases for "ideal"
Rhyme for "ideal"
Cross Reference for "ideal"
Equivalent for "ideal"
Etymologically Related for "ideal"
Form for "ideal"
Same Context for "ideal"
Urban Dictionary for "ideal"
- A conception of some thing in its absolute brilliance.
- one that's regarded as a regular or type of brilliance or quality.
- An ultimate object of endeavor; a goal.
- An honorable or worthy concept or aim.
- a great standard of beauty, intellect etc., or a typical of superiority to aim at.
- A subring closed under multiplication by its containing band.
- A mental conception regarded as a standard of excellence; a model of superiority, beauty, etc.
- whatever is out there only in concept; a conception that surpasses reality.
- An imaginary item or person in which a notion is conceived is entirely realized; ergo, a standard or style of excellence: since, the perfect of beauty, virtue, etc.; Bayard, the perfect of chivalry.
- A standard of need; an ultimate item or aim; a mental conception of something perfect: since, one's ideal of satisfaction; our ideals tend to be seldom achieved.
- Synonyms Pattern, Model, etc. See example.
- In math, a great number.
- type of quality or excellence of a kind; one having no equal
- the concept of something which is ideal; something which one hopes to obtain
- Of, relating to, or embodying a great.
- Conforming to an ultimate type or standard of perfection or excellence.
- Considered the best of its sort.
- Completely or extremely satisfactory: the area for the new house is right.
- Existing only inside mind; imaginary.
- Lacking practicality or the chance for understanding.
- Of, relating to, or composed of a few ideas or psychological photos.
- Philosophy Existing as an archetype or structure, particularly as a Platonic concept or perception.
- Philosophy Of or associated with idealism.
- Optimal; being best chance.
- Perfect, perfect, having no flaws.
- with respect to some ideas, or even certain concept.
- current only inside mind; conceptual, imaginary.
- Not really current, but regarded as present whenever limits at infinity are included.
- Existing in concept or thought; conceptional; intellectual; mental.
- achieving an imaginary standard of quality; fit for a model; faultless.
- current in elegant or imagination just; visionary; unreal.
- training the doctrine of idealism.
- complying to an ultimate standard of excellence or quality; embodying an ideal
- constituting or current only in the form of a thought or mental picture or conception
- of or concerning the philosophical doctrine associated with reality of a few ideas
- Of or pertaining to or consisting in a few ideas.
- Existing just in idea; confined to thought or imagination.
- Conforming totally to a regular of excellence; perfect.
- In philosophy, regarding a few ideas since the main organizations; with respect to or associated with the nature of idealism.
- Arising from some ideas or conceptions; based on an ideal or beliefs; manifesting or embodying imagination; imaginative: because, the best school in art or literary works; a great statue or portrait.
- Synonyms Imaginary, fanciful, shadowy, unreal, chimerical.
- In projective geometry, infinitely distant.