- an early on as a type of a television-camera pipe, prepared for rapid checking of an information-storing, photoactive mosaic.
- an early television camera having a mosaic of photoactive cells
- A device attached to a camera, which shows in paid down scale a graphic of an object to be photographed; a finder. It permits a choice of perspective and arrangement.
- the initial practical television-camera for image pickup; created in 1923 by Vladimir Kosma Zworykin
- Definition for "iconoscope"
- Sentence for "iconoscope"
- From a 1969 Playboy interview: MCLUHAN:…
- View More
- Hypernym for "iconoscope"
- Cross Reference for "iconoscope"