- person who strikes and seeks to overthrow conventional or preferred a few ideas or establishments.
- a person who damages sacred spiritual photos.
- one that kills spiritual photos or icons, especially an opponent of the Orthodox Church when you look at the 8th and 9th centuries, or a Puritan during the European Reformation.
- One who opposes orthodoxy and religion; a person who adheres on doctrine of iconoclasm.
- one that strikes cherished philosophy.
- A breaker or destroyer of photos or idols; a determined opponent of idol worship.
- One who exposes or ruins impositions or shams; a person who strikes cherished opinions; a radical.
- A breaker or destroyer of images; a person conspicuously hostile to the use of images in Christian worship.
- One of those Protestants of the Netherlands who, during the reign of Philip II., riotously destroyed the images in many of the Roman Catholic churches.
- Hence Any destroyer, denouncer, or exposer of mistakes or impostures; person who methodically strikes cherished philosophy.
- a destroyer of images utilized in spiritual worship
- someone who strikes cherished tips or standard institutions
- Definition for "iconoclast"
- person who strikes and seeks to overthrow conventional…
- View More
- Sentence for "iconoclast"
- The 54-year-old iconoclast is everything his…
- View More
- Synonym for "iconoclast"
- Antonym for "iconoclast"
- Phrases for "iconoclast"
- Hypernym for "iconoclast"
- Cross Reference for "iconoclast"
- Etymologically Related for "iconoclast"
- Same Context for "iconoclast"
- Urban Dictionary for "iconoclast"