- any one of different extinct fishlike marine reptiles regarding the order Ichthyosauria of the Triassic stage to your Cretaceous stage, having a porpoiselike mind and an elongated, toothed snout.
- Any of a few extinct fishlike reptiles, for the order Ichthyosauria, that had a body notably like a porpoise.
- one of many Ichthyosaura.
- A fish-like saurian; a member of order Ichthyosauria.
- any one of a few marine reptiles associated with Mesozoic having a body like a porpoise with dorsal and tail fins and paddle-shaped limbs
Definition for "ichthyosaur"
- any one of different extinct fishlike marine reptiles…
Sentence for "ichthyosaur"
Variant for "ichthyosaur"