- A fish or fishlike vertebrate.
- Any fish, or other vertebrate having the kind of a fish
- A member of this Ichthyopsida; any fish-like vertebrate.
- Characteristic of or resembling a fish.
- Characteristic of fish
- Somewhat like a fish; having some of the faculties of fishes; -- said of some amphibians.
- Resembling a fish, or getting the characters of a fish.
- Definition for "ichthyoid"
- Sentence for "ichthyoid"
- Friday variety pack, now with Bonus!…
- View More
- Equivalent for "ichthyoid"