- Greek Mythology The rarefied substance said to run in the veins of the gods.
- Pathology A watery, acrid discharge from a wound or ulcer.
- the liquid that in Greek mythology ended up being said to move rather than blood into the veins of the gods
- any bloodlike substance
- a watery, fetid release from a sore
- yellowish bile
- An ethereal liquid that supplied the spot of blood when you look at the veins of this gods.
- A thin, acrid, watery release from an ulcer, injury, etc.
- In Greek and Roman mythology, an ethereal substance believed to provide you with the place of blood within the veins of this gods.
- A thin, watery humor, like serum or whey; a thin, watery, acrid release from an ulcer, a wound, etc.
- a fluid product of inflammation
- (Greek mythology) the rarified liquid believed to flow within the veins of Gods
Sentence for "ichor"
- Yellow or livid vesicles appear, producing…
Hypernym for "ichor"
Same Context for "ichor"
Urban Dictionary for "ichor"