- The branch of paleontology coping with the research of fossilized footprints, tracks, burrows, or other traces as evidence of those activities associated with the organisms that produced them.
- A branch of paleontology focused on the analysis of trace fossils. It may be divided in to paleoichnology and neoichnology.
- The part of research which treats of fossil footprints.
- That branch of paleontology which treats of fossil footprints; the research of fossil footprints; the analysis of those animals which are understood only by their footprints.
- Definition for "ichnology"
- The branch of paleontology coping with the research…
- View More
- Sentence for "ichnology"
- Etymologically Related for "ichnology"
- Form for "ichnology"