- The element of a glacier resembling a frozen waterfall that moves down a steep slope.
- An avalanche of ice.
- a comparatively quick and turbulent flow of ice, significantly analogous to a waterfall
- A frozen waterfall, or size of ice resembling a frozen waterfall.
- The dislodgment and autumn of public from a glacier, or from a floating iceberg.
- A glacier. [Poetical.]
- a steep section of a glacier resembling a frozen waterfall
- Definition for "icefall"
- The element of a glacier resembling a frozen…
- View More
- Sentence for "icefall"
- Hypernym for "icefall"
- Same Context for "icefall"