Definition for "iced"
Sentence for "iced"
Synonym for "iced"
Phrases for "iced"
Rhyme for "iced"
Form for "iced"
Verb Stem for "iced"
Urban Dictionary for "iced"
- Chilled with ice.
- Decorated or coated with icing.
- With ice included.
- Very cold, although not fundamentally containing ice.
- Covered with icing.
- Covered with ice.
- Chilled with ice; ; -- of drinks.
- Covered with one thing resembling ice, as sugar icing; frosted.
- Simple past tense and previous participle of ice.
- Covered with ice; became ice; frozen.
- Cooled with ice; very cold: as, iced-tea; iced wine.
- Covered with concreted sugar; frosted: as, iced cake.
- In botany, covered with particles like icicles.