- a comprehensive dome-shaped or platelike perennial cover of ice and snow that spreads out from a center and addresses a large area, especially of land.
- A permanent expanse of ice encompassing a sizable geographic location, e.g. in world's polar areas.
- quite a few ice and snow that permanently addresses a large section of land (e.g., the polar areas or a mountain top).
- an over-all or constant permanent covering of a certain part of land, whether large or small, with snowfall, névé, or ice, particularly in the arctic areas.
- In therapeutics, a rubber bag containing ice for application into the mind.
- a mass of ice and snow that forever covers a sizable section of land (age.g., the polar areas or a mountain peak)
- a mass of ice and snowfall that completely covers a big part of land (e.g., the polar regions or a mountain top)
- Definition for "icecap"
- a comprehensive dome-shaped or platelike perennial cover of…
- View More
- Sentence for "icecap"
- Thanks to global warming, the Arctic…
- View More
- Phrases for "icecap"
- Hypernym for "icecap"
- Same Context for "icecap"
- Urban Dictionary for "icecap"