- secured in or covered over by ice.
- totally enclosed by ice and for that reason unmoveable
- absolutely surrounded with ice, to be able to be incapable of advancing; ; also, in the middle of or fringed with ice in order to impede easy access.
- secured in by ice
- Obstructed by ice; frozen in; encircled or hemmed-in by ice, to be able to avoid development or approach: as, an ice-bound ship; ice-bound coasts.
- Definition for "icebound"
- Sentence for "icebound"
- Equivalent for "icebound"
- Same Context for "icebound"