- A boatlike car set on sharp runners, useful for cruising on ice.
- See icebreaker.
- An ice boat.
- An icebreaker; a ship that breaks through ice.
- a very good steamboat for breaking a channel through ice.
- A ship with a reinforced bow to split up ice and keep channels open for navigation; an icebreaker.
- a sailing art with runners and a cross-shaped frame; appropriate traveling over ice; it is almost always propelled by a sail, and sometimes by an engine-powered propeller.
- A strong vessel, propelled by steam, used to break a channel through ice.
- A triangular or boat-shaped framework mounted on runners, and fitted with a mast, sails, etc., for sailing on ice.
- a sailing vessel with runners and a cross-shaped frame; suited to taking a trip over ice
- a ship with a reinforced bow to split up ice and hold networks available for navigation
Sentence for "iceboat"
Hypernym for "iceboat"
Same Context for "iceboat"