- A pointed awl for chipping or breaking ice.
- Alternative spelling of icepick.
- a sharp instrument for breaking ice into tiny pieces.
- a tiny hand-tool, shaped like an awl, useful for breaking ice.
- pick comprising a metal rod with a sharp point; useful for breaking up obstructs of ice
- choose consisting of a steel rod with a-sharp point; used for separating obstructs of ice
Sentence for "ice pick"
Hypernym for "ice pick"
Same Context for "ice pick"
Urban Dictionary for "ice pick"
- An alcoholic drink comprising iced-tea plus…