- A floating mass of compacted ice fragments.
- A folded sac filled up with crushed ice and placed on aching or distended parts of the body to lessen pain and inflammation. Also referred to as ice case.
- a large floating size of ice; pack ice
- a pack of crushed ice put on the body so that you can decrease pain or swelling
- a plastic sac of silicone that can be cooled in a freezer after which used in a cool bag
- an irregular size of broken and drifting ice.
- outstanding area of ice, composed of individual masses loaded together or lying closely right beside one another, as in the arctic seas.
- a waterproof case filled with ice: placed on your body (especially your head) to cool or decrease inflammation
- a sizable expanse of drifting ice
Hypernym for "ice pack"
Same Context for "ice pack"
Sports Dictionary for "ice pack"