- a tiny exotic American tree (Chrysobalanus icaco) bearing delicious plumlike fruit.
- A plum-shaped whitish to almost black fresh fruit used for preserves.
- The cocoaplum, Chrysobalanus Icaco, a native of Florida together with western Indies.
- plum-shaped whitish to nearly black colored fresh fruit useful for preserves; tropical American
- little exotic United states tree bearing edible plumlike good fresh fruit
Sentence for "icaco"
- Consequently, the degrade soil now supports…
Synonym for "icaco"
Hypernym for "icaco"