Definition for "hysteric"
Sentence for "hysteric"
Rhyme for "hysteric"
Hypernym for "hysteric"
Cross Reference for "hysteric"
Equivalent for "hysteric"
Etymologically Related for "hysteric"
Same Context for "hysteric"
- A person struggling with hysteria.
- A fit of uncontrollable laughing or sobbing.
- An attack of hysteria.
- A hysterical individual.
- A fit of hysteria: generally within the plural.
- A hysteric individual; one that suffers from hysteria.
- someone enduring hysteria
- Of or with respect to hysteria.
- In a situation of hysteria; impacted, or distressed, with hysterics; uncontrollably psychological; convulsive, fitful.
- In a state of panic or behaving in a wild irrational fashion, due to fear or psychological injury.
- Resembling hysteria.
- characterized by or due to psychoneurotic hysteria
- associated with, caused by, affected with, or susceptible to hysteria.
- obtaining the faculties of hysteria; emotionally disordered; fitful; frantic.
- just like hysteretic.