- The study of the earth's topologic setup above sea-level, particularly the dimension and mapping of land elevations.
- A representation or description of the earth's topologic functions above sea level, as on a map.
- The data within contour outlines; dimension of altitude or level versus area.
- See the herb.
- dimension of the height of land above sea level
- the scientific study associated with planet's setup above sea-level (emphasizing the dimension of land altitudes in accordance with sea level)
Hypernym for "hypsography"
- View More