- regarding hypostasis, specially with reference to hypostatic union.
- Personal, or distinctly individual; concerning the divine hypostases, or substances.
- dependant on, or due to, deposition or setting.
- regarding hypostasis.
- Of a gene, affected by hypostasis.
- regarding hypostasis, or material; ergo, constitutive, or primary.
- Personal, or distinctly personal; concerning the divine hypostases, or substances.
- based upon, or considering, deposition or setting.
- Relating to hypostasis; constitutive or elementary. The hypostatic axioms are salt, sulphur, and mercury. See hypostasis, 5.
- In theology, personal, or distinctly individual; related to or constituting a definite being or compound. See hypostasis, 2.
- In medication, arising from downward stress; due to dependence: since, hypostatic obstruction.
Sentence for "hypostatic"
Cross Reference for "hypostatic"
Equivalent for "hypostatic"
Same Context for "hypostatic"