- The downy lower barbs of a feather.
- In ornithology: correctly, the aftershaft; the rachis accessoria; the stem or scape associated with supplementary feather which develops upon many feathers on most birds.
- your whole of such a supplementary feather; a hypoptilum: more often but less correctly utilized in this feeling. See hypoptilum and aftershaft. In addition written hyporrhachis.
- Definition for "hyporachis"
- Sentence for "hyporachis"
- As a consequence of duplication and…
- View More
- Synonym for "hyporachis"
- Etymologically Related for "hyporachis"