- The airplane locus of a place fixed on a circle that rolls internally circumference of a fixed group.
- The locus of a place regarding circumference of a circle that rolls without falling in the circumference of some other circle.
- A curve tracked by a place in circumference of a circle which rolls on the concave side in the fixed group. Cf. epicycloid, and trochoid.
- In geometry, a curve explained by a spot regarding circumference of a circle which rolls upon the within of some other group.
- a line created by a spot on a circle that rolls around inside another group
Sentence for "hypocycloid"
Hypernym for "hypocycloid"
Cross Reference for "hypocycloid"
Variant for "hypocycloid"