- A weak, unstable acid, HOCl, occurring only in answer and utilized as a bleach, an oxidizer, a deodorant, and a disinfectant.
- a weak, unstable acid, HOCl, understood only in solution; it really is made by the activity of chlorine on water and, alongside its salts, the hypochlorites, is employed as a household bleach
- a weak volatile acid known just in option plus in its salts; used as a bleaching broker and as an oxidizing agent
- an acid derived from chlorine, as yet not known in a pure condition, but forming different salts, labeled as hypochlorites.
- Definition for "hypochlorous acid"
- A weak, unstable acid, HOCl, occurring only in…
- View More
- Hypernym for "hypochlorous acid"
- Cross Reference for "hypochlorous acid"