- related to or based on chlorine having a valence lower than in chlorous substances.
- related to, or produced by, chlorine having a valence below in chlorous substances.
- In chem., applied to an acid (HCIO) having marked bleaching properties, obtained in answer by distilling bleaching-powder with dilute nitric acid. This is the energetic principle of bleaching-powder.
- Definition for "hypochlorous"
- related to or based on chlorine having a…
- View More
- Sentence for "hypochlorous"
- Form for "hypochlorous"
- Same Context for "hypochlorous"