- Pathologically exorbitant creation of anterior pituitary hormones, specially growth hormones.
- the illness caused by too much pituitary hormones, described as gigantism in kids and acromegaly in adults.
- the problem due to excessive release of hormones by pituitary tumors
- excessive task associated with pituitary gland (especially overactivity of the anterior lobe which leads to excess release of human growth hormone)
Sentence for "hyperpituitarism"
- When the anterior lobe is implicated…
Hypernym for "hyperpituitarism"