- A semistable or volatile baryon with mass higher than the neutron. See dining table at subatomic particle.
- Any baryon with a non-zero strangeness.
- Any baryon that is not a nucleon; it really is an unstable particle with a mass higher than that of a neutron.
- any baryon which is not a nucleon; unstable particle with mass higher than a neutron
- Definition for "hyperon"
- A semistable or volatile baryon with mass higher…
- View More
- Sentence for "hyperon"
- Hyponym for "hyperon"
- Hypernym for "hyperon"