- a type of complete metamorphosis when the different larval instars represent two or more different forms of larva.
- An excessive visual research of environment
- some sort of metamorphosis, using bugs, where the larva it self goes through remarkable changes of type and framework during its development.
- In entomology, full metamorphosis; radical change; change from one kind to a really various one. See hypermetamorphism.
Definition for "hypermetamorphosis"
- a type of complete metamorphosis when the different…
Sentence for "hypermetamorphosis"