- A construction or pronunciation made by mistaken analogy with standard use out of a desire is proper, as in the replacement of I for me personally in for my parents and I.
- The production of these types of a construction or pronunciation.
- the usage a nonstandard type as a result of a belief that it's much more formal or higher proper compared to the corresponding standard kind.
- A nonstandard kind accustomed.
- Definition for "hypercorrection"
- A construction or pronunciation made by mistaken analogy…
- View More
- Sentence for "hypercorrection"
- Cross Reference for "hypercorrection"
- Etymologically Related for "hypercorrection"