- The management of nutritional elements by intravenous eating, especially to individuals unable to ingest food through the alimentary area.
- The administration or intake of unusually huge amounts of vitamins
- The taking of food more than the normal needs for the human anatomy.
- administration of a nutritionally sufficient option through a catheter to the vena cava; found in cases of long-lasting coma or severe burns off or serious intestinal syndromes
Sentence for "hyperalimentation"
- The fast food hyperalimentation did result…
Hypernym for "hyperalimentation"