- The study of hymns.
- the research of hymns; hymnody
- The hymns or sacred lyrics composed by authors of a particular country or period; ; in addition, the collective human anatomy of hymns employed by any certain church or spiritual body.
- an understanding of hymns; a treatise on hymns.
- The research of hymns, managing of the record, classification, critique, and employ.
- Definition for "hymnology"
- Sentence for "hymnology"
- The invention of printing from movable…
- View More
- Rhyme for "hymnology"
- Same Context for "hymnology"