- The performing of hymns.
- The composing or writing of hymns.
- The hymns of a specific period or chapel.
- The writing, composing, or performing of hymns or psalms.
- The hymns of a certain chapel or of a certain time.
- Hymns, considered collectively; hymnology.
- The act or art of performing hymns or sacred songs; psalmody.
- Hymns collectively; your body of hymns owned by a certain period, country, sect, or author.
- the act of singing psalms or hymns
Sentence for "hymnody"
Synonym for "hymnody"
Hypernym for "hymnody"
Etymologically Related for "hymnody"
Same Context for "hymnody"