- Of or of the purchase Hymenoptera.
- Characteristic of these insects
- Any bugs of this purchase Hymenoptera, such as the bees, wasps, and ants, frequently located in complex social teams and characteristically having two pairs of membranous wings.
- Any insect for the purchase Hymenoptera; the bees, wasps and ants etc.
- the Hymenoptera.
- bugs having two sets of membranous wings and an ovipositor specialized for stinging or piercing
- Definition for "hymenopteran"
- Sentence for "hymenopteran"
- Variant for "hymenopteran"