- Plural form of hymenomycete.
- used in some classifications; typically coextensive with order Agaricales: mushrooms; toadstools; agarics; bracket fungi
- among the great divisions of fungi, containing those types when the hymenium is wholly subjected.
- A subclass or an order of fungi, of group Basidiomycetes, described as having a hymenium on the free, uncovered surface of this sporophore, the substance construction which bears it.
Sentence for "hymenomycetes"
- Action Actidione hymenomycetes, parasites conifers
Hypernym for "hymenomycetes"