- The spore-bearing level of this fruiting human body of certain fungi, containing asci or basidia.
- The sporebearing area of a fungus.
- The spore-bearing surface of certain fungi, as that from the gills of a mushroom.
- In botany, the fructifying surface in fungi, specially when the spores tend to be naked.
- spore-bearing layer of cells using fungi containing asci or basidia
- Definition for "hymenium"
- The spore-bearing level of this fruiting human body…
- View More
- Sentence for "hymenium"
- Hypernym for "hymenium"
- Etymologically Related for "hymenium"
- Variant for "hymenium"