- The philosophical doctrine keeping that every matter has actually life, which will be home or derivative of matter.
- A philosophical doctrine espousing that most or some product things have life, or that every life is inseparable from matter.
- The doctrine that matter possesses a species of life and feeling, or that matter and life tend to be inseparable.
- The doctrine that most matter is endowed with life.
- Definition for "hylozoism"
- The philosophical doctrine keeping that every matter has…
- View More
- Sentence for "hylozoism"
- Cross Reference for "hylozoism"