- The ability of a substance to attract and hold water molecules from the surrounding environment.
- the skill of utilizing the hygroscope.
- the skill of making hygroscopes.
- The actual observation of basic condition of this atmosphere on moistness or dryness.
- The art of making the current presence of aqueous vapor noticeable by some one of its visible impacts, like cloud, haze, modification of shade, change of form or shape, expansion, etc.
Sentence for "hygroscopy"
- Amongst the issues that could affect…