- a musical instrument that indicates changes in atmospheric moisture.
- a guitar that suggests alterations in atmospheric moisture
- a guitar which will show whether there was pretty much moisture in atmosphere, without showing its amount.
- a guitar or device where the hygroscopic property of some compound is required for showing about the humidity associated with environment, without undertaking its accurate dimension.
- hygrometer that shows variants in the general humidity regarding the atmosphere
- Definition for "hygroscope"
- a musical instrument that indicates changes in atmospheric…
- View More
- Sentence for "hygroscope"
- Hypernym for "hygroscope"
- Etymologically Related for "hygroscope"