- a type of hygrometer having wet-and-dry-bulb thermometers, with a variable index showing the percentage of dampness floating around, etc.
- a type of hygrometer having wet-and-dry-bulb thermometers, with a variable list showing straight the percentage of dampness in the air, etc.
- A form of hygrometer comprising a wet-bulb and a drybulb thermometer (see thermometer and psychrometer) supported one on each side of a-frame which is drawn an appropriate scale.
- a wet and dry-bulb hygrometer
Sentence for "hygrodeik"
- There is a very ingenious instrument,…
Hypernym for "hygrodeik"