- any one of many coelenterates of course Hydrozoa, like the freshwater hydras, hydroids, hydrocorals, and siphonophores.
- Any of many colonial coelenterates, associated with course Hydrozoa, such as the hydras, hydroids, hydrocorals, and siphonophores.
- One of the Hydrozoa, as an acaleph, medusan, or jelly-fish.
- colonial coelenterates having the polyp period principal
- Of, associated with, or belonging to the class Hydrozoa.
- with respect to the Hydrozoa; resembling the Hydrozoa, or having their particular figures.
Sentence for "hydrozoan"
- Turritopsis Nutricula is technically known as…
Variant for "hydrozoan"