- development or movement in a sessile system toward or away from liquid, by the origins of a plant.
- The activity of a plant (or other organism) either towards or away from liquid
- A tendency towards moisture.
- In a broader feeling, any curvature or switching induced using improving plant body organs under the influence of moisture.
- A state induced in an increasing organ because of the influence of moisture, for which under particular problems it converts toward the dampness, and under various other small comprehended circumstances it converts away from the dampness.
Sentence for "hydrotropism"
- This is in response to positive…
- View More