- Accumulation of serous fluid in one single or both pleural cavities.
- the clear presence of liquid in the pleural hole
- a build up of serous liquid into the hole for the upper body.
- In pathology, the presence of serous substance within one or both pleural cavities.
- accumulation of liquid within the pleural hole (the space amongst the lung area and also the wall space associated with the chest) frequently resulting from disease for the heart or kidneys
Definition for "hydrothorax"
- Accumulation of serous fluid in one single or…
Sentence for "hydrothorax"
Hypernym for "hydrothorax"